Thanks to the team of That’s Mandarin teachers, writers and graphic designers, we have finally launched our first ever HSK textbook. Everything you see in the book is a product of months of hardwork and careful considerations on each element of the textbook. The purpose of this textbook is to supplement students’ learning, whether for the HSK 1 test or general learning.
It’s the only book you’d ever need to pass your HSK test. Get it now.
The HSK Series
The HSK 1 textbook is only the first of the multi-series HSK textbooks that we are creating. Each textbook is to be used with the purpose of completing each HSK level or to advance to the next chapter of your Chinese language learning. It’s meant to complement our online learning platform, Mandarin Cafe.
Take a Peek
What’s in the Book
- 200+ Chinese words with their pinyin and definitions
- Colour tagged chapters for reference
- Exercises to test your Chinese knowledge
- Reading practices to improve your pronunciation and intonation
- BONUS: Link Word vocabulary learning method